Monday, January 15, 2018

Cliff Narratives?

Hello beautiful reader!


As I lollygag about in my draft section, I have to inform you that I have fallen prey to the many of unfinished words. Things mostly written were of high emotion and often cannot be finished in another go, the only other "go" is that of editing and polishing. Therefore, we have this alternate section I liked to call 'cliff narratives'. They are those writings of mine that I cannot, per say, put in stanza form--into a poem. Just does not seem right.


See the source image

Looking back the first two I have published, one isn't super long, while the other is decently sized. I never worry about length, but content. Yet, when I look at the few in my draft section in the end, I have to dub these a garble of the mind. *chuckle* The fact that certain lines would not flow nicely into a poem excite me in a way that we can convey anything really into something of art-- and not necessarily a whole book or full short story/narrative. 


See the source image


I hope you enjoy these short pieces from mind!


Read my other Cliff Narratives!




Hopefully I will make your acquaintance next week!



Kahlan Jade
BeautifulYou501

No comments:

Post a Comment