Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Poem Update!!! Theme: Book Spine Poems

Greetings Beautiful readers!

As I have been generating more poetry, I came across this: poems made out of BOOK SPINES O_O. My initial thought...OMG DAT IS SO CREATIVE I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT! And as I read through them I thought they were pretty good, considering that they were made by middle schoolers! You will first notice that they mostly do not flow well into a sentence, but hey, its poetry!

Now I have not actually went to do this my self- my library is quiet small, and I don't really have time to pull out random books from my library o_o haaahaaa....but this is seriously clever....clever, clever!

Here ya go to ponder about your self CLICK ON MEEEEEEE

This almost makes me want to find something else to make a poem out of...hmmm

And I haz an ideaer heehee ;D

I wont tell yet MUWHAHAHAH

That's all for this poem update! I know, I know I didn't write these, but its not all about me! Send me your wonderful ideas! It can be a poem, or writing, or a secret formula...oh yes..a secret formula...YAH LETS DO THAT JK
poem or
Plankton: "I've laid out some words on cards here. These words are common kitchen ingredients. I want you to arrange them in any order you choose. It could be a poem or a secret formula. I don't know…oh yes! A secret formula. Good, let's do that." (Fear of a Krabby Patty)

I will have more original poems next time :)

Till then!




Stay Beautiful!



~Kahlan Jade
BeautifulYou501

No comments:

Post a Comment