Saturday, July 25, 2015

Four Months Later

Once again!

This is finally getting let out. A poem I've been meaning to share, but kept putting it off. It just had to be perfect! Wanting to call it: Subtle but Obvious. Yet, it only is to those who know what happened about four months ago. Now four months later, its lingering memory that everyone avoids.

I am not afraid. :)

Ideas set free and read on fellows!

Agony: A Genuine Reply

I also seem to find my self having a lot of ideas right before I sleep. Come morning, its all gone! The poetic genius just isn't the same when I try to recreate it. Well, it will come to me eventually!

Carry on thinkers!



Kahlan Jade
~BeautifulYou501

2 comments:

  1. What,no new post?
    Oh, if you have a small idea but its right before you pass out you can quickly turn it into a haiku in a notebook! Or Maybe keep a small notebook on your bedside table?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not posting often! I have plenty of poems, it just takes a bit of time to type them out and format it the way I want them to appear. But thanks for the tips! I actually make use of my smart phone's note section for my poems! Or a few times at work I snatched a piece of paper to write! But don't fret! More will come soon! Just need to find the time :)

      Delete